Ordered : Hermes Bracelet + Bvlgari bracelet. I Placed the order and everything was smooth until i gave the MCTN number of the western union payment to Doris.

As soon as this was done , i was told to change my order as items are not available.

Then i was blocked on chat, later on the lo-gin for my account was blocked on the site.

I am helpless pondering over my loss of 158 $.

Doris is cheat and worthless person. Never have been cheated openly like this in my life.

Just they will trap you with attractive offers make you send the money, then you will be blocked from site and any other means of contact. The call on phone number also will be unanswered.

Biggest cheating ever happened to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hermes Bracelet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #469500 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mycartiershop? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 17, 2014 #816146

As you all can see the so called Mr. Zaho is no more existing in this world nor his website
He put across his email id to impart confidence and to lure more customer in to the website and steal all of their money.
Happy go shopping with these worthless Chinese, and be scammed up front.

Jan 16, 2014 #774493

all buyers can go to our website and ask you wanna see our buyers' review,we will show you

Jan 16, 2014 #774490

we have many good reviews,we only supply AAAAA quality jewelry,why you slander us? who are you? please delete your article if you are our competitor

Jan 16, 2014 #774489

we ship our buyers' parcel via EMS/DHL/ARAMEX/FEDEX,all buyers receive their parcels smoothly.

Jan 16, 2014 #774486

I am Mr.Zhao,boss of please contact with my personal email
We are honest company,why you slander us?

Jan 13, 2014 #772984 Los Angeles, California

If a site wants you to pay with Western Union, STAY AWAY! That's an easy way for scammers to get your money with no recourse. If you use a credit card, the credit card company can help you resolve disputes.
If a site say they don't accept credit cards, I'd find somewhere else to shop.

Jan 16, 2014 #774491

we accept visa,master card,maestro,qiwi wallet,web money

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.